Key Functions as a Project Manager:
- design of the Project schedule, budget of income and expenses, calculation of capital costs
- selection of suppliers, checking payment plans, budget execution
- control over the selection of technical staff, consultants and contractors,
- control over the timely execution of exploration, design, selection and acquisition of equipment, organisation of capital works
- marketing and sales organisation
- preparation of business plans, investment presentations, work with potential investors
Andrei Andreev has more than 10 years of experience at Gazprom enterprises in finance, pricing and cost control. He also worked in mining companies, electricity sales and public sector innovation development.
Andrei Andreev studied accounting, finance and management. He has an MBA degree (MIM LINK Moscow) and has a diploma manager with permit (Open University, GB).