Job Published: 07/05/2019
The General Manager reports directly to the CEO of RusAnt Limited. He or she shall: —
- Facilitate the exploration programme and mine and plant development at Ilinskoye antimony mine in Zabaykalsky region according to Western standards and Russian norms.
- Takes full responsibility for the Budget including monthly funds requests and monthly reporting of expenditure.
- Sets up and follows local Company Procedures as advised by legal counsel, provides direction and structure for operating units.
- Negotiates contracts of works with drillers, suppliers, local and international contractors and purchase and sales contracts.
- Ensures compliance with all the mining licenses and permits.
- Recommends staffing levels and ensures that staff are hired only after a consultancy period with the CEO of RusAnt Limited.
- Manages all business processes so that the Project can be achieved as set out, on time and in the budget.
- Ensures that good relations are maintained with key local interest groups.
- May participate in developing policy and strategic plans.
- Implements programs to ensure attainment of business plan for growth and profit through the commencement of production at other acquisition targets in the region.